Book Your Appointment With Our Psychologist in Wollongong
Hypnotherapy can open the door to your true potential
If you are reading this then you may be interested in Advanced Hypnotherapy and Psychology as a means of changing your life. And so I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Patricia Ryan and I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist/Psychologist. I am also an NLP practitioner. My practice was established in 1995 and I have been practicing for over 20 years using hypnotherapeutic and psychological techniques in my work and witnessing thousands of rewarding outcomes. People change and they heal.
I am a member of the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH); the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA); the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and am a Medicare and WorkCover Provider and Board approved Supervisor. I hold certification in Child Sexual Abuse, Suicide Prevention and Mental Health and have worked at several substance abuse recovery centres.
I emphasise practitioner responsibility to create a safe environment in which to explore and heal conflicts and as a Clinical Hypnotherapist/Psychologist I use advanced hypnotherapy, NLP and psychological techniques to challenge irrational belief systems in order to bring about psychological wellbeing by tapping into the brain’s neuroplasticity and reprogramming the brain to change your life forever. .
I have completed a six year academic and internship-based psychologist registration program and hold the following academic qualifications in psychology; in Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy and in NLP:
- B Sc (Hons) Psych, Wollongong University
- Advanced Practitioner in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- NLP in Hypnosis
Professional Membership and Accreditation
- ASCH : Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- AHPRA : Psychology Board of Australia
- APS : Australian Psychological Society
- Medicare Provider and WorkCover Provider
- Board approved Supervisor
- Insurance: AON providing professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- My academic qualifications and professional competency are strictly adhered to.
- Clinical supervision and peer consultation ongoing
- As a member of both ASCH and AHPRA I am bound by a code of ethics and professional conduct.